12:00 - 6:30 pm
$25 (100% of ticket proceeds will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
Please join Keller for lunch, geotechnical presentations, and a few cocktails afterward. Attendees will earn 4 PDHs. We will cover various geotechnical solutions focusing on the following:
- Big loads in small places: Design and installation of micropiles & helical piles
- What can vibro ground improvement methods do for me?
- Deep soil mixing: From earth retention to foundation support, DSM is the answer
- Streamlining transportation projects: Communication and design tools to increase project efficiency
- Compaction/slurry/jet grouting: How can these techniques be used to help solve your geotechnical challenges in the commercial industrial markets?
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Registration
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm Lunch/Seminar Begins
3:00 pm - 3:15 pm Break
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm Presentations
5:00 pm - 6:30pm Happy Hour