Develop your career from the start. Come visit us at a career fair and speak with one of our representatives about how your education and experience can be a great fit at one of our many locations across the US. Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date with our latest projects, company news, and career fair schedule. See open positions.
Focus your skills. Our skilled tradespeople build the solutions we provide our clients. We are always searching for skilled and talented individuals with a strong work ethic and a safe mindset to our operations. Learn how your skills can contribute to more of Keller’s success and your own. We hire our skilled tradespeople through each of our individual office locations. Please contact the office nearest you for job opportunities.
Build on your experience. Keller values your experience. We need knowledgeable individuals to take on challenges both big and small. See open positions.
- Engineering - Apply your expertise when designing, analyzing, and building projects that range in size and require various solutions and techniques.
- Field management - Manage field operations to ensure projects are completed safely, on schedule, and on budget.
- Project management - Work with clients and our team through the process of identifying opportunities, acquiring contracts, and sucessfully completing projects.
- HSEQ - Safety is our number one priority. We offer progressive safety-related career paths for field as well as administrative professionals.
- Operations and equipment - We take great pride in our professional field personnel and fleet of equipment. Manage the effective use of these resources both in the field and in our shops.
- Business development - Develop relationships with our clients and assist them in identifying the optimal solutions for their geotechnical challenges.
- Support services - Support our operations through functions such as human resources, accounting, marketing, legal, procurement, information technology and other departments.